Building a culture based
on shared values
We take pride in our work and assume shared ownership in decisions, issues, and outcomes. We are accountable for our actions and take responsibility for our successes and failures.
We are committed to serving our customers in the best possible way. We listen to their needs, understand their challenges, and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations.
We work as a team and communicate openly and honestly with each other. We respect each other's opinions and ideas, and work together to achieve our goals.
We believe that failure is a necessary part of the learning process. We never give up, even when things get tough, and always look for ways to improve.
We are driven by passion for what we do. We are relentless in pursuing excellence and always strive to achieve great things.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are always looking for new and creative ways to solve problems and help people do great things.
Frontend-3D Developer (m/f/d)
Plasmics GmbH is looking for a Frontend-3D Developer to join the team. Tired of writing enterprise software with sub-optimally engineered requirements? No legacy Java or PHP code here. Approach problems from different angles, divide and conquer, do actual engineering instead of code-monkeying. Leverage a vast array of state of the art tech to create truly fresh solutions. Compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement, with the possibility of overpay depending on your skillset, starting at 75k€/year plus fringe benefits.
- In depth experience with the React+Typescript+State Manager Stack
- Has deployed complete Frontends
- Familiarity with GIT and CI/CD Pipelines/Procedures
- Has some experience with developing 3D -Applications
- Familiarity with Figma to better collab with Designers
- Nice to have:
- Experience with In-Browser 3D Engines (Three.js / Babylon.js)
- Experience in other 3D-Related Areas (Unreal, Game-Modding)
- Cloud Native Experience, preferably AWS
- Any applicable certifications
- Has used TailwindCSS before
- Design and implement internal and customer facing Single Page Frontend-Applications
- Work closely with the team to determine the optimal UX-Solutions
- Verify the successful deployment of new features
Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)
Is 3D printing your passion? Are you fascinated by additive manufacturing? You want to work in a startup? Then join our motivated team in Vienna! Compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement, with the possibility of overpay depending on your skillset, starting at 70k€/year plus fringe benefits.
- Skilled in Embedded-C
- Professional experience in EMC-compliant design of microcontroller applications
- Knowledge of additional common used utility languages (Python, Bash, ...) is an advantage
- Experience using git
- Experience in reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an advantage
- Completed technical education (HTL, Uni, FH) in software engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology.
- Experience in embedded software development in a professional context
- Independent and self-reliant way of work as well as being a teamplayer
- Comfortable with agile development methods like SCRUM
- Hardware programming in C language
- Development of microcontroller firmware in the field of 3D printing (sensors and controls)
- Collaboration on the conceptual design of modular software architecture with consideration for reusability, maintainability and extensibility
- Design and implementation of device functions
- Participation in the full development cycle of products and projects
- Contact person in product management regarding system specifications
- Validation and testing on the target platform
- Development of new system functions using state-of-the-art tech
- Collaboration in the development, implementation and testing of new modular electronic hardware
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Plasmics GmbH is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team. Tired of writing enterprise software with sub-optimally engineered requirements? No legacy Java or PHP code here. Approach problems from different angles, divide and conquer, do actual engineering instead of code-monkeying. Leverage a vast array of state of the art tech to create truly fresh solutions. Compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement, with the possibility to weigh in your experience, starting at 70k€/year, and fringe benefits.
- Has deployed to cloud-only environments
- Typescript or Python as primary language
- Production experience with React / Vue / Angular or other comparable UI-Frameworks (It’s about the concepts, not the specific framework - though we use React with Recoil and TailwindCSS)
- You know how to control the complete stack from source code to build, deployment and monitoring and understand the user control flow from the first DNS resolution to the last backend API sync call
- Proficiency in Git
- Professional conduct
- Structured work ethic
- Nice to have:
- Any relevant AWS certification
- Experience with 3D (A-Frame / THREE)
- Previous 3D-Printing experience
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with GitLab Runners as CI/CD driver
- Has experience with auth0 or other comparable identity provider before
- Has experience implementing data pipelines (ML or log crunching adjacent)
- Development of everything from printer analytics tools to user-facing control surfaces
- Development of internal tools for fleet management and processing of ML data
- Development of In-Browser 3D-Visualizations
Team Lead Workshop (m/f/d)
We are looking for someone with a hands-on mindset, organizational skills, close collaboration with our Supply Chain Management, and a strong motivation to lead our workshop team. If you are interested in 3D printing and supplier management, and if you are eager to actively support our team, we would be delighted to hear from you. Full time Min. 45K€/year (depends on qualifications and experience)
- Hands-on mentality with an interest in organizational improvements.
- Apprenticeship as a mechanic, mechatronics engineer, mechanical engineer, welder, etc.
- Ideally, experience as a leader in mechanical manufacturing, sheet metal processing, or control cabinet construction.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a team or department leader.
- Proficient in written and spoken German.
- Preferably, experience as a team lead.
- Preferably, experience with 3D printing.
- Leading the workshop and warehouse as a team leader.
- Taking responsibility for overseeing the team, projects, and other relevant workshop matters.
- Performing maintenance and service work on printers (preventive maintenance).
- Providing technical support to our suppliers.
- Reporting to the CTO.
- Ensuring a comprehensive overview of the needs in the workshop and warehouse.
- Coaching and supporting the team.
3D Printing Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for a 3D PRINTING SPECIALIST that brings along the fascination and know-how in the area of 3D printing and is available to energetically support our team. Compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement, with the possibility of overpay depending on your skillset, starting at 30k€/year.
- Current or completed Bachelor in mechanical engineering (or similar) or HTL degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics, professional experience is desirable
- Experience with 3D printer (Klipper, Duet)
- Behavior and use of tools in our workshop -manual skill
- Experience with operating systems (Windows, possibly Linux)
- Experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or something similar is desirable
- Electronics expertise is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Mechatronic systems
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
- Support and operation of 3D printers
- Assembly of experimental machines
- Implementation or easier and more schematic work
- Execution of pressure and machine tests
- Carrying out simple construction work
- Processing of customer inquiries
- In addition to good communication skills, you have the ability to work in a team, you are flexible, strong analytical thinking and resilience to mental stress
- Continuous and independent further training in the relevant areas
- Inventory work
Aspiring Operations Assistant & future CoS or COO (m/f/d)
You are a structured and goal oriented jack of all trades? You can deep dive into new fields of knowledge with ease and quickly find solutions? You want to tackle that steep learning curve to a leading position? Come join us at Plasmics as Aspiring Operations Assistant! According to the Austrian collective agreement, with the possibility to weigh in your experience, starting with 35k€/year, and fringe benefits.
- Make structure where there is none & automate with the help of the team
- Work closely with the CEO and oversee daily business operations in case of absence
- You feel able to gradually take over organizational tasks currently done by the CEO
- Enforce company policies and procedures within the office
- Proactively recommend improvements to increase performance in efficiency and organization
- Coordinate team members
- Take responsibility for the organization of trips and fairs
- Manage invoice flow
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- You are familiar with at least one ERP system
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent command of German and English
- You are a “self-starter” with an independent, proactive and performance-oriented way of working
Technical Sales & Support (m/f/x)
We are looking for someone who combines technical skills with sales understanding, or sales - oriented with a technical background? If you are interested in 3D printers and energetically support our team, we would love to hear from you. Full time Min. 45K€/year gross (depends on qualifications and experience)
- Sales and marketing work to increase revenue by acquiring and developing partners.
- Support and growth of existing customers.
- Searching, evaluating, and acquiring new customers and partners.
- Regular communication with potential customers and sales partners.
- Assistance with trade shows and lead follow-up.
- Operation of 3D printers, assembly of machines, and customer support.
- Min 3 years experience in B2B sales and experience in CRM
- Technical qualifications in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Experience with 3D printers (specifically FDM)
- Business acumen and customer orientation
- Proficient in both written and spoken German (C1) and English
- Passion for customer interaction and strong communication skills
TECHNISCHE(R) PRAKTIKANT(IN) FÜR DEN BEREICH ADDITIVE FERTIGUNG Du hast Erfahrung mit 3D-Druckern? Kennst dich bereits aus mit CAD Programmen? Dich fasziniert die additive Fertigung? Wir suchen genau dich! Werde Teil vom Plasmics Team und “revolutionize 3D printing with us!” 20 Stunden - faire Entlohnung
- Laufender oder fertiger Bachelor in Maschinenbau (od. vglb.) oder HTL Abschluss im Bereich Maschinenbau oder Mechatronik, Berufs- erfahrung ist wünschenswert
- Erfahrung mit 3D-Drucker (Klipper)
- Verhalten und Verwendung von Werkzeugen in einer Werkstatt - handwerkliches Geschick
- Erfahrung mit Betriebssystemen (Windows, ggf. Linux)
- Erfahrung mit Arduino, Raspberry Pi oder ähnliches wünschenswert
- Elektronik Fachwissen von Vorteil
- Grundsätzliches Verständnis von mechatronischen Systemen
- Gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- Betreuung und Bedienung von 3D Druckern
- Zusammenbau von experimentellen Maschinen
- Durchführung einfacher und schematischer Arbeiten
- Durchführung von Druck- und Maschinentests
- Durchführung einfacher Konstruktionsarbeiten
- Bearbeitung von Kundenanfragen
- Neben guten Kommunikationsfähigkeiten bringst du vor allem Teamfähigkeit, Flexibilität, analytisches Denken und Resilienz gegenüber geistiger Belastungen mit
- Ständiges und selbständiges Weiterbilden in den relevanten Bereichen
Subscribe to get new product updates, special offers and once-in-a-lifetime deals.